The Sunday Thymes
- In case you missed it, check out my favorite kitchen gadgets gift guide from earlier this week – tons of last-minute gift ideas for the cook in your life.
- A festive champagne cocktail for the holiday season!
- This is so my kind of cake.
- A really interesting article on the effect of bad restaurant reviews.
- Baking up a batch of M&M holiday mint chocolate cookies this week!
- These are the cutest marshmallows I’ve ever seen in my life.
- A great edible holiday gift idea (thank you slow cooker!).
- Can’t wait to try these milk chicken thighs.
- The prettiest poached pears!
- I would like one of these banana breakfast cakes. Stat.
- Fairly positive I could consume about 20 of these grilled cheese and tomato bisque shooters.
- Gorgeous stuffed squash with broccoli rabe.
What I was baking on year ago…
- Homemade eggnog ice cream sandwiches – I love these things!
2 Comments on “The Sunday Thymes”
Those tomato bisque shooters are going on my holiday party menu. Thanks for the breakfast cake love. xoxo
Aww – if you were visiting, I’d totally make these poached pears for you!! <3