The Sunday Thymes
This post contains affiliate links.
- If I were to choose my favorite Valentine’s Day recipes (from the recipe index), it would be this creamy leek and pancetta papparadelle or these chocolate heart meringue cups.
- Nacho essentials!
- An edible football stadium. So creative and so clever! Check it out before the game today.
- This is so my kinda cocktail. Love Lillet!
- A fascinating ‘potato chowder‘ with sake. Her creativity blows me away.
- Oh, and these longevity noodles. Again, the creativity! I can’t even imagine what this tastes like..in the best way.
- I’m making this Arroz con Pollo this week. For sure.
- The New York Times has your Valentine’s Day dinner figured out (from first course to dessert).
- How to talk about your skills without sounding like a show-off. Pretty fascinating.
- Just another reason why I’m going to pour myself another cup of coffee each day.
- The prettiest potato pizzas.
- A classic chocolate almond cake for your special someone.
- Whenever I crave summer in winter, I just check out Sarah’s creations! (She lives in Australia and is currently enjoying warm temperatures.)
- Blood orange + chocolate + triple sec + ice cream in a glass. I’m in!
- In case you missed it, I would love you forever (ok, I already do) if you took a few minutes of the day to fill out this year’s annual reader survey! Thank you to everyone who has already done this! It’s been so much fun to read your responses.