The Sunday Thymes
Current favorite breakfast.
- T-mius 10 days until I travel to Alaska! I have the longest layover (aka. 9 hours) in Anchorage on the way back home. If you guys have ever been and have must-visit places in or close to the city, I’d love to hear about them!
- If you’re looking for longer lasting whipped cream (maybe this cake?), try your food processor. So smart, why didn’t I think of this?!
- This post makes me want to move to France. Like yesterday.
- Homemade pasta tips using everyday kitchen tools! So very cool.
- So very intrigued by this grain-free granola (and you guys know that I love my grains).
- Dream pie!
- I’m dying to try these sesame garlic noodles.
- Did anyone of you see this fig and lime shaved ice?! It might be the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen.
- An incredibly helpful baking post on baking pans.
- The most refreshing mango aqua fresca drink!
- Fig tart fix.
- Another incredible fig recipe! Apparently I’m craving figs right now.