The Sunday Thymes
My favorite food-related links from around the web!
Tomorrow, I’ll be sharing my third holiday gift guide – this time focused on kitchen gadgets, you won’t want to miss it! These are all things that I use on a regular basis around here. In case you missed it, you can check out part one and part two – tons of ideas in case you’re like me and put off all of your holiday shopping to the last minute.
Without further ado, here are so my favorite finds from the past week!
- If you’re looking to mix up the classic sugar cookie this year, try this chocolate version instead!
- This soup looks fantastic!
- This chocolate hazelnut torte. A classic.
- I can’t wait to try this salmon curry with my new inspiralizer.
- Connor has demanded that I make Jessica’s puffy tacos. Happy to oblige.
- In love with this orange cranberry curd.
- Such a gorgeous and hearty soup for winter. Love the brown rice and lentil addition!
- Lindsay makes the prettiest chocolate barks! Wrap some of this stuff up – it would make a fantastic holiday gift.
- This recipe makes me miss eggplant season! I might have to make it anyway.
- I basically want to hibernate all winter and make homemade sugar cubes.
- Can’t wait to make a batch of my annual chocolate dipped peppermint marshmallows.
- World’s most festive Christmas cake.
- Super excited that Food52 included my orecchiette with spicy sausage in this list!
- I really want to make this roasted cauliflower dip! Roasted cauliflower is my jam.
- A beautiful sangria to celebrate the end of the year!
- Well, this article explains a lot.
Three desserts to get you into the holiday spirit…
- These dark chocolate almond clusters couldn’t be easier to make as an edible holiday gift.
- Who says you can’t have ice cream in December? Eggnog and gingerbread ice cream sandwiches!
- A twist on a classic thumbprint cookie: pistachio thumbprints with blackcurrant jam.