The Sunday Thymes
My first Chicago green river experience.
- Tracy shared her favorite writing pens! Obsessed.
- Spring in a smoothie bowl!
- How great does this shrimp and cauliflower grits recipe look? Wow.
- Homemade quick puff pastry dough. YES!
- Naturally green shamrock shake smoothie that you can absolutely have for breakfast.
- All of a sudden having the urge to DIY all the things [P.S. this means I’m stressed out, haha].
- Oh, and make these. Because I have lots of spare time these days.
- This is so true.
- This beautiful marbled stationary.
- Thin mints were my favorite Girl Scout cookie growing up.
- Just want to stare at this cake all day.
What I’m up to this weekend:
- Checking out the green river in Chicago! It was intense.
- Listening to this podcast.
- Ogling over some new food photography backgrounds that just arrived on Thursday. If you are looking for cheaper (more affordable) alternatives, be sure to check out this post that I shared last year. The vast majority of photos you see on this blog have been taken using those ones!
Spring recipes from the archives: