The Sunday Thymes
Divvy bike ride along Lakefront Trail
- The value of using a brotform to make homemade bread. I recently got one (this brand!) and I can attest that they make a big difference.
- I shared this recipe for chorizo and potato hash eggs benedict over on SafeEggs.com the other week – if you’re looking for a Mother’s Day breakfast, might I suggest that one?
- The important of salting your eggs – and american omelettes.
- Can’t wait to try these olive oil muffins!
- Everything about this breakfast situation.
- Free, fun desktop wallpapers!
- This post on fostering your creativity is spot on. Everyone should read this. Even if you don’t consider yourself a ‘creative’ person (I personally believe everyone is creative!), I promise you will be a more fulfilled and happier version of yourself if you do these things.
- Mojito ice cream. Dreams do come true.
- The best kind of mini food.
- You guys! I was this close to making this Riesling Rhubarb Crisp Cake from Tessa’s new cookbook, but alas, I couldn’t find rhubarb this time around. So dang gorgeous.
- I’ve been craving matzo ball soup for weeks (years? I dono)! Love this variation.
- Helpful lessons on how to describe your food photography style. Also, stay awhile – her site is gorgeous!
- Been dying to make a crepe cake for months, and this one ticks all of the boxes.